- UK-based applicants preferred
- Permanent position
- Salary, hours, and package available on application & dependant on experience
- Studio / main office is in Bromsgrove
- Mid & Senior level experience welcome.
- Must be experienced in using design software i.e. AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of FFE procurement and procedures.
- Experience dealing with clients, contractors & suppliers in a professional manner.
- Confident when working in a busy team to ensure projects are managed efficiently and within timescales.
- Preparation of concepts, mood boards, preliminary and final designs.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and trends.
- To be able to work legally within the UK, proof will be required
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Must be able to attend the office when required
If this is of interest to you please apply now, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title INTERIOR DESIGN POSITION.
We look forward to hearing from you!